In Villadelux Swalmerhof you find cosily furnished apartments and hotel rooms, located in the pleasant town of Roermond.
The apartments are have a kitchen, dining / living area, sleeping area, bathroom and TV. It’s a combination of the comfort of a hotel room and the luxury of an apartment. The hotel rooms are equipped with bathroom, sleeping area with sofa and TV. You can use the parking places at the rear of the complex. There is free wifi. The property is located 300 meters from the Designer Outlet Centre. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be prepared in your own apartment or you can enjoy the lavish cuisine of one of the many restaurants and eateries in Roermond.
View Swalmerhof apartments!
Villadelux Swalmerhof double
Villadelux Swalmerhof apartment / studio
In the area
Roermond is a great place for shopping and voted Best City 2009-2011! From boutique shops in historic buildings in the city to the Designer Outlet Centre, which attracts more than five million fashion-conscious bargain hunters a year. Furthermore you will find the Retail Park Roermond and the Home and Garden Boulevard. And: open every Sunday!
Roermond is a mecca for nature and water lover. The Maasplassen, surrounding Roermond, are the largest connected water sports area of the Netherlands (3000 hectares). Furthermore, the town of Roermond is a very good starting point for a walk, bike ride or horse ride through the National Park De Meinweg, the Swalmdal, the Leudal and the Roerdal.
Policies of Villadelux Swalmerhof apartments & hotel rooms (2-4 people)
Guest Reviews (6 reviews)
- Do we have to pay a deposit and if so, what is the amount of the deposit?
- We prefer that the payment is done a couple of days before arrival. You can pay the amount of the reservation by bank transfer or by creditcard. In the last case you need to send us your credit card details. It is also possible to pay at your arrival.
- Are the prices on the website based on price per person or price per stay?
- The prices for the apartments and hotel rooms are based on two persons per night.
- We would like to bring our children and baby. Do we need to pay for them?
- The costs for children up to 6 years old amount to €12,50
- What happens when I have made a booking?
- When the booking is accepted by us, you will receive an official confirmation of your reservation. A few days before arrival we will contact you concerning check in information.
- At what time can I arrive and at what time do I have to leave?
- Check in is from 14:00. Check out is until 10:00.
- Is someone present at the hotel at the arrival and departure?
- Basically, it is a self-service check-in. This means that there is no reception. You will receive an email with the check-in procedure a couple of days before your arrival. Of course we are available by phone 24/7.
- Do we have to bring our own bed linen and towels or are those already there?
- The beds are made and you will find two towels per person. The towels will be changed daily.
- Can I bring my pet?
- Your pet (max. 1) is welcome and the costs for bringing your pet are €15 per stay.
- Is there a high chair or children’s bed present?
- There is no high chair but there is one children’s bed. If you would like to use this bed, please request this in your reservation.
- Does the hotel only have single beds?
- Yes, there are exclusively beds of 90x200.
- Is there a parking facility?
- Yes, there are enough parking spaces at the hotel. These are free of charge for guests.
- Is it a shared bathroom or is there a bathroom in the hotel room?
- There is a private bathroom in the hotel room.
- Is there a possibility to have breakfast?
- Yes, we do serve breakfast. In case you would like to have breakfast, please let us know. Breakfast at Swalmerhof is served from 08:00-10:00. The costs are €7,50 per person.