Beautiful newly renovated apartments in the heart of Monschau. Also known as the pearl of the Eifel. You will find beautiful apartments. All apartments are newly renovated and the interiors are all the same. The number of rooms can vary. In each apartment you will find a living room with sitting area and flatscreen tv, spacious bathroom and a new kitchen (equipped with kitchen inventory for 8 people). Suitable for up to 8 people. Ideal location for a city trip to Monschau. The apparments are wonderfully spacious, from which you can make several trips to Monschau and surroundings.
The building was founded in 1804 when Mr Elbers bought this typical townhouse. The mansion served as weaving and is very much alike to the Rotenhaus (typical building) in the centre of Monschau.
Take a look at the apartments of Elbershof!
Villadelux Elbershof Dedenborn
Villadelux Elbershof Konzen
Villadelux Elbershof Höfen
Villadelux Elbershof Kesternich
Villadelux Elbershof Simmerath
Villadelux Elbershof Mutzenich
Villadelux Elbershof Imgenbroich
Villadelux Elbershof Menzerath
Villadelux Elbershof Alzen
Villadelux Elbershof Flora
Villadelux Elbershof Roetgen
In the area
Monschau is a charming town with lots of nice shops and restaurants. In the winter there is a large Christmas market in Monschau.
The surrounding area of Monschau is ideal for endless walks and cycling trips. Mountain bikers and motorcyclists can enjoy their stay here.
The mustard mill is worth a visit, here they still make traditional mustard. Of course you can taste the 14 different flavours in the mustard shop.
The most famous chocolate factory of Belgium is Jacques. In a guided tour you will see exactly from beginning to end how the delicious bars are made. In the factory shop you can get a bargain with these.
The glassfactoryis not only a museum with glassware but also an old-fashioned glassworks in which demonstrations are held regularly to show how the artisan craft glassware is blown.
In winter there are 5 beautiful ski slopes with 3 ski-tows and an anchor lift, ski school, cross-country run and a sledge slope. Did you know that Monschau-Rohren is the ski-area which lies closest to the Netherlands?
Policies of Villadelux Elbershof apartments (8 people)
Guest Reviews (5 reviews)
- Do we have to pay a deposit and if so, what is the amount of the deposit?
- We prefer that the payment is done a couple of days before arrival. You can pay the amount of the reservation by bank transfer or by creditcard. In the last case you need to send us your credit card details. It is also possible to pay at your arrival.
- Are the prices on the website based on price per person or price per stay?
- The prices for the apartments and hotel rooms are based on two persons per night.
- What happens when I have made a booking?
- When the booking is accepted by us, you will receive an official confirmation of your reservation. A few days before arrival we will contact you concerning check in information.
- At what time can I arrive and at what time can I leave?
- Check in is from 14:00. Check out is until 11:00.
- Is there a person present at arrival and departure?
- Yes, the owner will contact you before arrival concerning your time of arrival. He will receive and welcome you.
- Do we have to bring our own bed linen and towels or are those already there?
- The beds are made and you will find two towels per person.
- Can I bring my pet?
- Your pet (max. 1) is welcome and the costs for bringing your pet are €15 per stay.
- Is there a high chair or children’s bed present?
- There is no high chair but there is one children’s bed. If you would like to use this bed, please request this in your reservation.
- Does the hotel only have single beds?
- Yes, there are exclusively beds of 90x200.
- Can we use the kitchen?
- Yes, in every apartment you will find a fully equipped kitchen.
- Is there a parking facility?
- Yes, there are enough parking spaces. The costst depend on the season. The costs can vary from €3,00 to €7,00 per day ( not possible to reserve a space).
- Is it a shared bathroom or is there a bathroom in the apartment?
- There is a private bathroom in the hotel room.
- Is there a possibility to have breakfast?
- Yes, approximately 250 m from Elbershof you will find Bäckerei Öebel. Here you can enjoy breakfast every day.